Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

How Swell- Take 2


This is the second lady in the How swell set. (You can see the other hip momma here.) On this card I used the Mimi SWIC. I love the feminine designs and colors in this collection. And the lime, pink and antique brown color combo is so yummy. The cardstock and ribbon are also a part of the Mimi collection. (I ending up not using the coordinating hardware this time. I was having a hard time choosing which pieces to use. LOL) The pink bling was some I have had for a while and had never used. (Oh my!!) LOL The Skin tone pencils are one of my favorite all time purchases!! I was so tired of trying to get the perfect flesh color, and now I have many options. (If you don't have them I would HIGHLY recommend them. I have used them on animals and the browns are very useful.)
Until later~

13 comments:

Stampedbyanangel@aol.com said...

what a cute card, I'm behind on my visits, sorry!

Monica said...

I like this image! Very cute..

Sammi said...

This card is ultra adorable! I really love it! you are right it's a great colour combination and that image is a gorgeous one!!
the skin tone pencils look pretty good! Just for future reference ... Do you ship to Australia?

BarbL said...

Lovely coloring! Looks like Prismacolor & OTP? Very nice compliment to the paper colors!

Lisadwb said...

Sammi, Sure I will ship to you!!

Lisadwb said...

Barb,
Yep, Prismacolor and OMS. Love the look!!

TCake said...

this is lovely...what a beautiful card...lovely for the 'mummy-to-be'...very scrummy. Tx

Stephanie Herbert said...

Super cute card!

Barb said...

This is adorable! The coloring is great and is perfect for the papers!

Jessica Smith said...

Your card is adorable! I forgot I bought this set now thats pretty sad huh?

Lisa said...

Now I know I HAVE to get those skin tone pencils! I love the way you put those colors together.

Kelly Schelske said...

Love this card Lisa, that gal is so funky!! Great job:-)

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Gorgeous card. She looks so elegant, just as you'd want to be when you're pregnant. Great job :0)