Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

Well, last week ended a lot better than it started. Friday Hunter had his hearing test and it turns out that his hearing is fine. He does have a little fluid behind the ear drum on the left side. She was confident that the mild hearing loss on that side would be restored once the fluid is gone!


My mom met with her Oncologist on Friday, and now we are praying that the cancer has not gone to the Lymph Nodes. IF it has not spread yet she will only need Radiation, which would be better for her kidneys. She feels much better about the whole situation now. (And it helped that her Oncologist is a Breast cancer survivor!!)




Ok, here is a Mother's Day cards:
Here is one sent to MIL, this is also one I designed for my last FUNshop. I think the Scor-pal makes even a simple design look very elegant. Here that front of the card was embossed on all 4 sides, leaving an open area in the center for that matted image. The score lines also left a spot at the bottom for a sentiment, and this one fit perfectly. And don't you just love those big scalloped circle punches- Fun!!
Stamps- Oh How Tac
Misc.- Scor-pal, Mega scalloped circle punch, Giga scalloped circle punch, black pen and misc. ribbon


I had hoped to post Blog candy last week to celebrate my 100th post, so, since I didn't get that done I hope to do it this week. LOL (Hailey sees the Orthopedic Surgeon on Wednesday. We are praying that she will get a cast and not have to have pins put in her elbow!! So, we will see how that goes.) So, keep watching for Blog candy- I will make it a good one too!! LOL
Today's Blessings-
** God's faithfulness**
**Strength in the "storms"**
**Encouraging words from others!! Thank You!!**
Until later~
















2 comments:

Monica said...

Will continue to keep your mom in my prayers and your little one too! Hang in there!! Hugs!!

Sammi said...

that's a very pretty card Lisa - really lovely! The scolloped circle is great and I love the butterfly!!

continuing to pray for your mother (and Hailey too)... glad to hear Hunter's hearing loss will go once the fluid is gone! :)