Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008


I think this will be the last Pretty Posie card. (Well, at least for a little while. LOL) The funny thing is that there are more stamps in that set! LOL Oh well, I am having so much fun with this image.
A bunch of favorites were used on this card. My "current" favorite stamp, my fave coloring technique (Prismas and OMS), pop dots and the black gingham ribbon.
I am sending out this card to one of 3 Aunts with a birthday tomorrow. (Nope, no twins either. But, 2 are sisters. LOL) (I hope they forgive me for getting them out just a little late. Don't you just hate it when that happens?)
Ink- Palette Noir
Card stock- White 110#, Yellow (Bazzill) and TAC's black
Misc- Pop dots, Misc ribbon and Prismacolor pencils with OMS
You don't want to forget to stop by this post to get a chance at my Blog Candy!!
Today's blessings-
**Freedom**
**Love**
**Mercy**
**Grace**
Until later~

1 comment:

~Emma~ said...

Hi Lisa...this card is so pretty and I adore the ribbon!