Pages

Monday, June 16, 2014

Man's Suit Father's Day Easel card


Who knew easel cards could be so much fun to make?! Now I am wondering what took me so long to jump on that ban wagon! I used another My Scrap Chick cut file to make hubby's Father's Day card. He is not really the suit wearing kind of guy, but I think it is a perfect manly card.

Front view, standing up.

This is the side view, it shows how the card front tucks behind the popped layer to stand up. And yes, I had to make it in the Buckeye colors!! (Hubby appreciated that!! LOL)
Supplies-
Cut file- Man's Suit Easel Card-My Scrap Chick
Bazzill cardstock
Ink- London Fog memento, Black licorice MFT
Misc-pop dots and sentiment- Trending Greetings TAC
This card reminds me so much of my own dad, he had a suit that exact color of gray!
I am sure there will be more easel cards to come!
Thanks for stopping by!
Until later~

1 comment:

Kristie Maynard said...

Beautiful job on this card. Love it! Maybe some day we will get together to do some crafty things, maybe we can meet in the middle. TFS!