Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Caramel Apples at 4H Pocket page layouts.

I love pocket pages! I can get my photos into albums a lot faster with pocket pages, and they come in a wide variety of lay outs. 
Our 4H club made caramel apples last fall. They kids had so much fun making yummy apples!!
 
I used 2 different page designs for this layout. I used a horizontal 6x4 page and a page for 3 vertical and one 6x12 photos. Little mini layouts are fun to make and add a lot of interest to your pages. (They just don't photograph well.)

 I used Apple of my eye cut file by Miss Kate Cuttables for my this mini layout. The letters are stickers I had been want to use.
I used the small scallop file and the drippy border.
I used scraps of cardstock for my cuts and then used a little Baker's Twine to finish off my apple.

Brother enjoyed his apple, sister wanted no part of hers. She prefers her apples with peanut butter, silly girl does not like caramel! 
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

No comments: