Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Smiles look good on you




(Click the photo for a larger view.)
I love when my kids are the best of friends!! (That is not always the case, but more often than not they are.) This was one of those days!! We were out exploring parks again when they hopped on this rock and started yelling, "Take our picture momma!!" I am always happy to oblige!
This is another Coconut Lime Soup by Jillibean Soup layout. By now you know I am stingy with my designer papers, I was able to use a few pieces of paper to make several layouts.
Three things I love about this layout-
*my adorable kids
* all of the different words, I don't usually use so much text.
*I love that Hailey is still smiling even though brother is standing on her foot! LOL
(Oh, and if you looked for my triangle I am sure you found it. {The buttons tied with twine.})
Thanks for stopping by!
Until later~


No comments: