Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Darling little girl cards

I am working on my shading with the Copic markers. I wanted to add some pleats to this little girl's dress.
I added the pleats to her little skirt by using various shades of color.  I also worked on hair color, giving each one a different color. (I did not keep track of which designer papers I used, I used several 6x6 pads. My new addiction. LOL)
The hair on this one was the most difficult to get right. I had never done black hair before. I tried not get too much gray because she is a little girl after all and not an old lady. LOL I have mentioned before that I am not crazy about fussy cutting- but some times you just have to do it. :-) (It really helps to have a pair of very sharp precision scissors.)
This card is a Z fold. (The card front is folded in half, and from the top the card looks like the letter "Z".  This one got a little bling to dress it up a little.
And the last one is a 5x5 square card. I like the extra space on larger cards. I finished this one off with layered flowers and a crystal brad.
So, which one is your favorite?
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

No comments: