Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Cheery Cherry card

 I think this may be a new favorite color combo. Can you believe it is the primary colors?? When I think of the primary colors my mind races back to Kindergarten and my box of 8 fat crayons, you know the BOLD colors. LOL  In this "grown up" version of the primary colors I stuck to red, blue and yellow... but I used Spring Rain, Pure Poppy and Lemon Tart (with a little True Black.)
 I used Versamark to stamp the swirls on my card base, it was looking a little "plain" on it's own. LOL  The "hello" is from The Angel Company set Trendy Greetings, it works well with the Cherry frame (Hero Arts) don't you think? I love how you can combine stuff from various companies and it all just kinda "works."
  I stamped the frame twice and cut the cherries out of one frame and pop dotted it to the other after coloring them with Copic markers.
 Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

No comments: