Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Flower Soft

I got to use Flower Soft for the first time in December. I will tell you, I am seriously in like with this super cool product. The bottle holds a TON of this stuff. (Well, not really a ton, but don't let the size of the bottle fool you.) I used the Polar White for some "snow."





Here are the cards from the local Copic Card Class in December. 
(I love this class, not only do we learn cool techniques with Copic Markers, but we always use beautiful paper and play with some of the newest products.)


With the Copic markers you can always make coordinating embellishments. The ribbon began as white, but was colored with Copics. (The ribbon had a little more "body" to it after being colored with the Copics. It makes it easier for me to tie into bows. And the maker colors both sides at one time without leaving any streaks or bleeding.)


Two of my favorite things used together- Copics and the Cricut (used to cut the branches.)

A close up of the "snow." 
Did you noticed the tiny little gem eyes? (Yes, you can color those too!!)

Until later~

No comments: