Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Long time no see...

No, I didn't forget I have a blog. LOL How many times this year have I mentioned that time keeps on flyin' by?  Well, why would I think December would be any different? =)
I made 103 Christmas  cards this year. This one was the biggest chunk of them-

The dove was one of my favorite new stamps from The Angel Company. I like the "non-traditional" Christmas image done in "tradition" Christmas colors. The font for the sentiment is another reason I love this stamp set. The corners were done with Corner Chompers- both the blue and green ones. The dove is popped up. It was finished inside with a scripture verse and a "Have a Blessed Christmas."
I didn't get a picture of the second set I made. I was in a hurry to get them hand delivered to the ladies in my small group.
This was the 3rd design, and by far my most favorite one. (Maybe I love this one so much because I only made a hand full of them. Or that I really love the sentiment!!)

The most beautiful thing that ever hung on a tree..... and on the inside it said, "Jesus"  yeah, I love that!! The holly was from the same stamp set. In real like the different shades of green don't look so harsh, trust me. =) I used my treading water punch for the small scallop. (Tip- by placing the image closer to the edge of the punch strip I covered the holes that are in each scallop and created a new look.)
 I hope you had a blessed Christmas!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

2 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

Wow 103 cards !! I'm totally blown away you took the time to create so many handmade greetings. And the dove works so well on your card.

Kristie Maynard said...

Well, no wonder you didn't do a lot of blogging. You were busy making all those cards in your free time, which I know is limited. They are beautiful and I'm sure everyone loved them!