Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Coloring white with Copics

We are full swing into the Christmas season and we all know how easy it is to lose track of time. Seriously, Thanksgiving was over a week ago!! How can that be?!
Today I am sharing 3 cards, in our  Copic Card Class last month we worked on coloring white. Sounds pretty easy, right? (I know some of you are thinking, you just leave it white and call it done. LOL) The thing about white is you still need some color, like where there are shadows and such. We had 3 options to color white- Cool Greys, Warms, and blues. I used the Cool Greys (C00 and C0) to shadow my polar bear. (I know it gets a little washed out when photographing it, but believe me, you can see it in real life.)
We used the Jillybean Soup- Christmas Chestnut Soup designer paper. (Two thumbs up for kraft designer paper!!)
 I love the addition of the flat backed pearls on the designer paper.


 This is a pocket card. This one would be perfect with  a gift card attached to the pull out insert.


 The pearls were used again on this one - see them on the deco edge? (A nice way to use your border punches, layer them.)
A tag was added to the twine on this one. (Tags are always an extra special way to add your sentiments to your cards.)


I am in Christmas card making mode now, why is it so hard to decide on a design.. or two?
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~