Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Airbrush Copic cards

The first card I am going to share from this set is my favorite. I got to use the airbrush technique, and let me tell you.... it is SWEET!! AND airbrushing  uses less ink than it would take to color the same area with your Copics. I was surprised how easy it was to get a nice result the very first time.  The pumpkin was masked before adding the background, and the button  was sprayed too.

I have been doing a little research on-line trying to find out if I can use hubby's HUGE air compressor with my Copics. LOL (Can you believe that the small "artist" compressors cost more than twice as much as his big one did?! That is just crazy!!)
 The pumpkin was colored with Copics and then a little Prismacolor pencil was added for highlights.
I have 2 more cards coming using this same stamp in the next couple of days.
Until later~

No comments: