Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thank yous

A dear friend took the kids for the day and gave me a much needed break. I was able to make my mom a batch of Thank you cards. She needs several for her doctors and a few good friends.
 I am very pleased with how they turned out. I love the pop of color against the yellow. I did 3 of each color. (Yep, I played with the Copics again. LOL) I think one of my favor elements is the Liquid pearls!! I used it for the flower centers and then dotted it around the card base. That stuff is sah-weet!! The flower was fussy cut, I think next time I use this stamp I am not going to cut it out. LOL

Details-
Stamps- Curls and swirls (TAC), Color me flowers, Ledger and the sentiment all from Hero Arts
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black, Charcoal Palette, Sunflower Palette
Paper- Lemon Tart
Misc.- Liquid Pearls
Copics- Orange- YR02, YR04, YR18 and E18
Red- R22, R24, R29 and E55
Blue- B91, B93, B95 and Y21
Purple- V12, V15, V17 and Y32

Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

4 comments:

Monica said...

These cards are just gorgeous!! I love the design and the colors!

Sammi said...

These are LOVELY Lisa!
The colour and then the yellow is very striking and whilst it would have been annoying to cut them all out it looks amazing!

I'm glad you were able to have some time to create and that your friend was able to help you out! Thinking of you and all yuor family!
(hugs)
Sammi
xxx

Barb said...

Just beautiful!! Love the POP of color against the yellow :)

Anonymous said...

They are just gorgeous (AS USUAL)! I love the colorful flowers on the yellow too, but i also LOVE that border!! AWESOME!!