Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Fall Birthday Card...

This is a Fall themed Birthday card. ( I very seldom send season related birthday cards, but since I love Fall I gave it a go.) I distressed the edge of the stamped layer with 4 colors of ink- I really wish the photo looked like real life. LOL The image was stamped with Versamark and Stickles was added to the tops. The sentiment was stamped using Burnt Umber. The image was double layered before adding to the card base. Oh, and the chocolate ribbon really matched the brown later. The inside Birthday greeting was stamped, then cut with a circle punch, and layered on a punched scalloped circle before being adhered to the card base.
Until later~

2 comments:

Barb said...

This is so pretty! LOVE the fall colors and the sponging :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! great fall colors. rita w