Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Owl hello

Back before owls were all the rage I use to collect them. I had all sizes and shapes, and made from all different materials. You see, once people find out you collect something- well, they think of you whenever they see that particular thing. (And you end up with a million of them. LOL) So, a few years ago I went out of the owl collecting business, but I am still drawn to them. So, when I spotted this stamp last week I knew I had to have it- that very minute. I like that it can be used to make cards for either males or females. (And yes, this is another assembly line card. I need to send out several this week- we have many friends who are battling illnesses this week.)
I hope you are enjoying October. I am amazed that in a couple of days October 2009 will be history! I feel as if the calendar has been on Fast Forward. LOL
Until later~

2 comments:

ScrappyPam said...

I can't believe it's almost November, either!

Very cute card - great one for those multipurpose events!

Kristie Maynard said...

Cute card, very versatile.
I had the same thing happen with pigs, all I did was say that it would be cute to have pigs in my kitchen. That Christmas I got about a dozen or more from my in laws and it went on from there. They took over my house, being in every room. I stopped that madness several years ago and don't have more than 2-3 left now.