Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Challenge- Limited supplies #1

Today I am going to challenge you. I want to see a scrapbook layout using only-
A paper trimmer
Scissors,
Cardstock
Designer paper
Pens/Markers
Computer
and adhesive

No extras!! I want to show those new to scrapping that you do not have to spend lots of money to be creative. (This is also a good reminder for anyone on a scrapping diet that we don't need tons of stuff. LOL)

So, I want to see lots of creativity!! You may use any size to create a double or single page layout.
Leave me a comment and a link to your layout. I will give you until next Monday to post your links.

Until later~

ETA- Sorry Barb, no stamps this week. What I would like to do is each week add an item or two to our list. Think of it as a little trip, we will make some stops along the way to add all the fun stuff. LOL

1 comment:

Barb said...

Wait... so we can't stamp? {sigh}