Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Baby Congrats!

As a collector of Water Globes (well, I was before I had kids, LOL), I was so excited when I saw this one on a Cricut cartridge. As soon as the globe was cut I had to use it- and yes, I was in the middle of another project at the time. (Remember I have stampers ADD?!? LOL) It really is funny because I don't know anyone expecting right now. I guess I am ready when the need arises. :-)
The stamp is Hello Baby from TAC. The sentiment is from Trendy Greetings. The cute little giraffe is colored with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS. I added LOTS of glitter- not only to the card, but to my counter in the studio, the floor, me........ well, you get the idea. *chuckle* I added a little bling to the corners to finish this one off. So what do you think? (Hee hee, I stole that line from Barb.)
Until later~

7 comments:

Alley said...

this is just so adorable! I really love how it has the globe appearance, too clever.

Patti J. said...

Lisa, what a cute card. I have this baby giraffe set, and I have a terrible time getting him colored just right, so I certainly appreciate your beautiful coloring! And...don't we all have stampers ADD???? lol

Natalie said...

This is adorable. Love the water globe die-cut and all the sparkle! :)

Kelly Schelske said...

Love the water globe!! Kirsten is relaly into water globes too...a couple have fell and broke, but she loves them!!
Super cute Lisa!!

Hugs, Kelly

Barb said...

This is just adorable! LOVE all of the glitter and that you popped the globe up... too freakin' cute!

AmethystCat said...

this is sooooo cute! what a fabulous idea!!!

Bridgett Owens said...

What a sweet card! I love this!! I always collected these water globes, too, before becoming a mom! LOL