Pages

Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Card


If you know me very well, then you know that I am not into Halloween. I can honestly say that it is my least liked holiday. I guess I just don't "get it". LOL

Well, I joined a swap for Halloween cards. I am glad that I did. I got back some amazing cards. And I also bought what I think is the cutest Halloween stamp set. The set is called you'reatreat from TAC. Sadly enough, it will be retiring at the end of the year.

Here is my swap card. I was going for a treat bag look- do you think I pulled it off?LOL

The paper used is Simply Spooky also from TAC- and also retiring at the end of the year. I used Prismacolor pencils and Noir ink.

I will be posting the retiring list from The Angel Company this week. There are some very nice stamps retiring this year.

Until later~

No comments: