Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2007

FUNshop layout

FUNshop Saturday was my first FUNshop. A big "Thank you" to my sister for hosting. {Hello Bob.} I had such a great time. I had planned on doing something for each of the seasons. I kinda over did my designs for my time. We did complete 3 projects, and I promised to bring the other one back next time.Here is my "Summer" project-
It is an 8x8 Layout using The Angel Company's Oopsie Daisy stamp set. I used the Cardstock stack (brights), Prismacolor pencils, blender pencil, the silver eyelets were set with the Crop-A-Dile. It is hard to see, but the middle image is punched leaving a small "frame"and then the center is raised with pop dots. The picture was taken at Dollywood in June. Brother had just finished off a large Icee all by himself (without getting brain freeze!!) and Sister was catching up on here beauty rest


Until later~

No comments: