Pages

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Paint Party Witch Owl door hanger

I have been following Tamara at Southern A-Door-nments Decor for some time now. I found her first on Youtube and then on Facebook. Last month was her first online paint party and I had to jump at the chance to paint with such a talented lady!!
Tamara cut the door hangers and sent them to the party participants. I think she knocked it out of the park with her witch owl design!

The night of the party we tuned into to Facebook and got the party started. It didn't take long to realize Tamara has spent quite some time painting. She out painted all of us.LOL Even though it took me longer to finish my hanger, I am so happy with how it turned out!! Not only did we learn to paint our hanger but Tamara shared some tips and tricks too.
I was so proud to hang my owl on our door on October 1st!!
















 Isn't she adorable? I have the October Paint Party hanger to paint now so it will be ready to go for November. You can check Tamara out on Faceboook -HERE

Thanks for stopping by!
Until later~

No comments: