Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Unmotivated

I have been feeling so unmotivated since Thanksgiving! Right after we celebrated Thanksgiving we got our first snow storm, and then another and another! Between the 3 storms we have piled up a considerable amount of snow, may 50". It is hard to measure because of the wind! And then there is the cold, windchill was -40* this morning!! I love snow, but even I have had enough now that Christmas is over! The kids are not able to get out and play very often, and even if they could there is not much to do outside! The snow does not pack well so snowmen are few and far between. The swing set is buried, only the top couple of inches of the slide is visible and the swings are hidden in the snow.
Hubby is hoping to hit the ice and do a little fishing this weekend. We will see how that goes, if the weather will let him.
I haven't accomplished much of anything lately. I was hoping once the kids went back to school after the new year I would be able to check a bunch of stuff off of my ever-growing to do list. I am starting to think I packed my motivation in one of the Christmas decoration boxes. LOL I would much rather be working in my garden but instead I have this.......

 Our A/C unit. This was taken a couple of weeks ago, it is now completely snow covered!

 This pile of snow is where my husband cleared out our driveway, again this was a couple of weeks ago and is much larger now. And yes, it is almost as tall as our garage!

This is a beautiful sundog. It looks like a rainbow around the sun caused by ice crystals in the atmosphere. They really are pretty cool!!
Oh well, spring will be here before I know it, right? And just maybe it will bring my motivation with it!!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Until later!

No comments: