Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Back to school 2014 2 Layouts

The kiddos headed back to school last week. I now have a 2nd grader and a 4th grader- I am amazed at how fast time flies!! I think my kids attend THE best school!
I used a couple of die cuts from the Silhouette store to whip up a couple of quick 12x12 scrapbook layouts.

 This is my layout once all of the paper was ready to be adhered. Cute enough layout, but I wanted to add a little more to it, step it up a bit more.

 This was after I added a few little touches. I added some Washi tape, a couple of things hand cut from the coordinating paper stack, buttons, a flower, a dew drop and some twine. I only need to add Hailey's photo and the year and her teacher's name will be added to the apple.

 I kept Hunter's layout more basic and less embellished. This is more suited towards him.

And here are my cuties!! Gosh, can you believe how much they have grown?? I keep telling them that they need to slow down...but they do not listen. LOL

Thanks for stopping by!
Until later~

No comments: