Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Sympathy card

** Update from Jordan's mom was that the procedure went well yesterday! Thank you for the prayers!! Please continue to pray for him.**

I hate making sympathy cards!! Don't get me wrong it is not that I don't want to support the family, I do, and I have been the one who has been shown great compassion and love when I lost both of my parents.  It's just that I hate when someone passed away! I hate seeing friends and family suffer after a loss! Sometimes a card seems like so little in a time when your heart aches to see a loved one so full of sorrow. A couple of weeks ago we received a call informing us that a member of my husband's "second family" had passed away. This is a family that my husband holds near and dear to his heart. He wasn't able to make it back to Ohio for the services. But we sent a card, a card that is completely filled from edge to edge with love and prayers.

Supplies:
Stamps- Oops A Daisy and Care and Comfort- Taylored Expressions. Lg Background stamp
Cardstock -PTI
Embossing Folder- Houndstooth
Ink- New Sprout and Tuxedo Black - Memento
Copic Markers- 0, Y32, Y21, E27, YG17, R81, RV19
Spray mist- Pearl- Tattered Angels (I really wish it would show in the photo.)
Pearls- Champagne- Kaiser Scrapbook
Button and button twine
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

No comments: