Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Flap card

I love the look of the double flap card. I love it because it looks impressive (but it is oh so easy to make!!) LOL This is 4.25"x 5.50" so the whole thing fits into a standard A2 envelope, AND no extra postage!! :-)

Today's blessings-
*Kids are feeling better, I think they are getting over the crud*
*Kids are sleeping better this week*
*Hot homemade soup on a chilly day*
*A Good Mammogram*
*Knowing God really is closer than we think*

Until later~

2 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

I love this style of card too. The papers and colors you chose are beautiful. Love it!
Glad things seem to be going well for you with the kids feeling better and all.

Rita Kegg said...

Love the card. I have to make one of these soon .. I forgot about them. Blessings