Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

Gatefold

Don't know what happened, I thought this one posted last week.

You know I have said a time or three (gosh, it has been a bunch of times) that I am just no good at masculine cards. Well, I did try to make another one. Ship collage found it way onto my last TAC order, and boy, am I thrill it did. (Another "why did I wait so long to order this one" stamp set!!)


Gate fold cards= easier to make than to photograph. LOL How easy are gatefolds you ask, well using the Scor-pal, it only takes a split second. Yep, just that quick. You just cut your 8 1/2" x11" cardstock in half. Place it so it goes to the 8 1/2" measurement and then score at both dots on the Scor-pal. No need for measuring, moving, or cursing. LOL


Here is the inside- the sentiment is a retired TAC stamp, and then I used Decorative Corners. So there you have it one very basic masculine card (now only 5 more to go. LOL)


Details- image stamp using Burnt umber Palette ink

edges of image and cardstock are distressed

Until later~

3 comments:

Barb said...

Beautiful card, Lisa! This would make a fab guy card!

Christina said...

What a great card! This is one of my favorite TAC stamps!

Kim said...

Great Masculine card!