Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Swap Gift Tags

The days, and weeks and months since my last post have been busy! Actually, busy is a huge understatement! But, some how in all of the busyness I recently took a Saturday and spent time in the studio. I had joined a tag swap with some friends and needed to get them done before the mailing deadline. I can not even begin to tell you how good it felt to get my fingers inky again!!
So, there were 5 of us in the swap and we made 5 tags for each lady. We had exchanged Christmas tags before and I will say they are a very talented group! It is fun seeing each one's style shine through her tags. Here are the ones I made:

 First up we have a monochromatic tag, the base is a stock tag from Hobby Lobby. 
The cardstock and ribbon are Berrylicous from MFT. 
Ink is a retired Stampin Up ink from a couple of years ago.
The stamps are from Hero Arts and the sentiment is from The Angel Company.
The butterfly punch, twine and rhinestones are from my stash.

 This little guy is so cute. The bear, hat, sentiment and heart stamps and dies are from Honey Bee Stamps.
I used another tag from Hobby Lobby, and designer paper and red sequins from my stash.

 I used another Hobby Lobby tag and lots of stash items to create this cute little chick tag. The main image is fussy cut while the sentiment was die cut.

 I chose a scalloped rectangle die cut as the base for my "Congratulations" tag. The sentiment was die cut from the white cardstock, and silver sequins were added to finish this tag.

My purple cupcake tag is a diecut circle, layered with a stamped scalloped circle, and sprinkled with a few gems and some glitter glue.The cupcake was colored with Prisma Color Pencils.
I have not buy much in the way of crafting supplies in the past three years, I am so happy to be using up some of those things again!!
I received some gorgeous tags in exchange for the ones I sent. I am excited to be using all of them!! 

Thank you for stopping by!!
Until later~

No comments: