Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2019

2019 Valentine's Day Cards

I decided last minute to make Valentine's Day cards this year. The quickest way to make several cards is assembly line fashion. I needed 5 cards and honestly it would have only taken a couple of hours but life happened and I had to spread my cardmaking out over a couple of days.
I dug out an old (actually ancient!!) card kit, a cute Stamp set (Penny Black's Jumbo Love) and my Prismacolor pencils and got to work. I found it easier to work backwards, starting with my card base, then a layer of cardstock, patterned paper etc to get the proper measurements.


 Here are all five:
 The paper varies on each card, so everyone will know which one belongs to him/her. LOL








 This little guy is waiting to be embellished.
I am pretty sure the family will love them, after all who doesn't love that adorable little elephant?!?!

Thank you for stopping by!!
Until later~

No comments: