Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Valentine Painted Door Hanger


I am not sure why, but the first couple of weeks of 2017 were very stressful/crazy/hectic! I was in serious need of a little craft therapy! I pulled out a wooden cutout and did some painting.

My bare wood cutout.
I usually have the finished product in mind before I start, but this one I went back and forth. I couldn't decide  between making the hearts look like candy Conversation Hearts or using a Bible verse. So, I painted and and designed my hearts in Silhouette Design Studio both ways before making my final choice. 
Painted and waiting for me to make up my mind.

I finally picked a Bible verse and cut it from black vinyl and applied it to my hanger.
 
All done!
I used acrylic paint from Walmart and the scripture file came from the Silhouette Store-->HERE The pink heart ribbon is from Joann Fabrics.
Thanks for stopping by!
Until later~

No comments: