Pages

Friday, February 8, 2008

Birthdays

This card is for Emma's birthday. The candles are from the Mini occasions TAC set. Versa magic inks were heat embossed with the clear embossing powder. Her name and the circles around each letter are from a stamp set I picked up at a Scrap/stamp Expo a couple of years ago. (I love using them to personalize cards for birthdays and for new babies!)





This next card is for my mom. She loves Popsicles- banana or root beer!! When she is lucky enough to find a box of either flavor, she always stocks up. I decided to make the ice cream bars look like Popsicles just for her. ;-) (BTW- my favorite flavor is Orange, Hunter likes the red ones {his current favorite color-like Lightening McQueen!}, and Hailey LOVES them all.)

The little girl looks like Hailey, so I am sure Grammy will love it!! Ice Cream is a brand new stamp set in The Angel Company's Inspiration Book and Catalogue Spring/Summer edition. (Oh, BTW- this is the very FIRST time I used my scalloped scissors! LOL How long have I had those anyway? LOL)
Until later~

No comments: