Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Feel Better


You know the best thing about this card?? We got to hand deliver it yesterday!! My mom has been very sick again. She just got out of the hospital again. Hubby took the day off work yesterday and we spent a little time with her. She still has a long way to go to be fully recovered, so please keep her in your prayers. It is a 2 hour trip up there, and with the little ones we don't get up there as much as we would like.
We visited Grammy for a little while then we headed to "town". LOL We got to stop in the Town and Country where I used to work- I have been gone 7 years and very little has changed. Then we headed just a short walk down the street to my Aunt and Uncle's deli- they just opened it 2 weeks ago. They have done a nice job converting the Cozy Quilt shop into a family owned and run deli. The kids ate homemade blueberry cheesecake ice cream while we caught up on family news. The kids really got excited watching the Amish buggies going up and down the main street. I will always love Kidron!!
We also made one other stop before heading back to my mom's. It was nice to give mom a little time to rest before we headed back there for a real short time before heading back home.
Going "back home" yesterday was so nice and I really enjoyed it- but driving into town last night and seeing the buildings of Downtown Columbus I know that this is where God wants us, here and now.
OK- finally on to the card deets- LOL
Stamps- Everything is Blooming and Petal Pack- Inside sentiment from Feel Better set from TAC
Misc- Prismacolor Pencils and OMS, ribbon, Iris Pallete Ink, Glaze Gelly pens
My prayer for today is that my mom will Feel Better soon!!
Until later~

2 comments:

patti j. said...

I hope your mom gets better - it's no fun when momma feels bad : - (

Your card is adorable - isn't that little girl the cutest ever!?!

Barb said...

Sending good vibes your mom's way... and it IS nice to see how things change (or not) from back in the day :)

Love the card... she is just adorable.